1. Pour warm water in a small bowl and add mild dish washing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water and gently wipe your jewelry along the polish lines with the damp cloth until it's clean.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and leave it to air dry. After your jewelry is clean, use a polishing cloth to shine it. Do not use any chemicals to any plated item.
5. Store like items together.
- Always take your jewelry off before sleeping, swimming, applying lotions/creams, or perfume. This will ensure your jewelry has a good long life. -