1. When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging in August 2014, so I've been doing it for about 6 months now. I really enjoyed the idea of a creative outlet and felt like I had something to share with the masses. Also, I fell in love with interior design because of my mom. I constantly feel inspired from these different interests and like to post different things on my site.
I came across my blog name in a rather unglamorous way, I used a blog name generator. They asked for my characteristics or niches. I realized I was picky and pickyme came up as one of the spinned names. I fell in love with it and instantly knew it was the one! Here's the site I used: SpinXO.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
4. Coffee or tea?
5. What is one of your goals in 2015?
To quit slakin & make shit happen (a.k.a give up Netflix)
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Steak, I love steak. Always in the mood for a steak.
7. What's your guilty pleasure?
Anything that has sugar in it.
8. Cookies, cake, or ice cream?
Cotton candy explosion from Brusters is my fav
9. If you had to live in one place for the rest of your life, where would you live?
New York City. I love the fast pace city and the fashion. I would never run out of inspiration in a city like NYC.
10. What's the craziest adventure you've ever been on?
This past June I went to my first ever Dave Matthews concert with my sister. It was the first weekend of the summer and we got to stay at the W in Atlanta. Our day started at the hotels pool which had a Corona Light party and a DJ. Then later that night at the concert we snuck up into the seated section...which didn't last long, but it was fun. The next day we meet Dave Matthews in Piedmont park, it was surreal. It was the best way to kick off summer and he was so cool!
Bright red. It's the color of life. It exudes a strong and powerful energy that evokes feeling. Red is energizing. It excites the emotions and motivates us to take action.
Here are the 11 bloggers that I nominate:
Steph from Travel Bug Steph
Jordan from The Teacup of Style
Sarah from Staffordable
Sarah from City Style Shot
the Ladies of The Daisy Tribe
Jackie and Hannah from The Lovely Spot
Chelsea from C's Collection
Mary Ella from Sssyrah
Laura from Laura Jane Atelier
Alecz from For Seven Seasons
Sophie from Smitten Sophie
Here are y'alls questions:
1. What was the most ridiculous but very cool fashion trend you followed?
2. In what era would you most like to have grown up in?
3. What do you wish you were better at saying "no" to?
4. What one goal do you hope to accomplish this year?
5. What would you like to be doing in 10 years?
6. Who did you get your work ethic from?
7. What is the worst thing about being a woman?
8. Who would you most like to see in a concert front row?
9. If you could relive any moment in your life, which would you choose?
10. How did you come up with your blog name?
11. What is one fear you would like to conquer?
Now it's your turn to share and speak your mind.
See Related Posts: