I came across this Christmas tag over on The Lilac Scrapbook and thought it would be a fun alternative post. Now you can get to know a little bit more about me and get into the season!
1. Do you prefer a real Christmas Tree or a synthetic one? I really like real Christmas tress, I feel like there so festive. You can't get that pine smell from a synthetic tree! However, we put our tree on top of our shag rug and it's never fun to clean up.
2. You're in a coffee shop and it's December, what do you pick? Well I love coffee but if I had to do something seasonal it would probably be a peppermint mocha. Ahh that sounds nice right about now.
3. What is your ideal color scheme for decorating a tree? I love bright colors! I would have to say rich purples and reds basically anything primary and bold. A white tree is very elegant however, I like a fun tree.
4. What would you prefer giving or receiving? It is so rewarding to give! I appreciate the happy looks on peoples faces when you get something just right for them. It's really gratifying to show the people you care about that you love them. Receiving is fun too...hehehe.
5. To mince pie or not to mince pie? I don't even know what this is.
6. What do you have for Christmas dinner? For my family it's all about a big brunch the morning of Christmas. Usually we just go out to a nice restaurant on Christmas Eve.
7. What's your idea of Christmas fashion? The pj's I went to bed in. I will be dying to wear my new outfits I got but Christmas nearly everything is closed...I'd hate to waste an outfit!
8. What's your favorite Christmas song? I enjoy Christmas Lights by Coldplay as well as anything Louis Armstrong.
9. What is your favorite Christmas film? Elf, The Polar Express, and The Grinch
10. Do you open your presents before or after lunch? I am like a 6 year old, I can't sleep on Christmas. I get wayyy too excited. We open our presents early and relish in our new toys all day. We mean to wake up later each year but we never do.
Let me know if you decide to do the tag, I would love to hear your answers. Hope this get's you in the spirit cause God knows this weather isn't!